CRATHIE

About
Completed 1883 as Crathie for Moffat Aberdeen. 1897 purchased by Shell Transport & Trading. 1898 sold to Matthews London. 1908 sold to London Welsh and renamed Swansea Trader. 1914 sold Zabala Spain and renamed Tanchin. 1927 renamed San Ireneo. 1936 renamed Mari Elvira. 1939 renamed Castillo Santacara. 1941 renamed Punta Lucero. 1960 scrapped Spain.
Also known as
Swansea Trader
Tanchin
San Ireneo
Mari Elvira
Castillo Santacara
Punta Lucero
IMO number
1088858
Call sign
G..
Construction number
51
Tonnage
489 ton
Beam
8m
Length overall
53m
Year of construction
1883
Year of renaming/broken up
1960
Service for Shell
1897 to 1898
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)