EMPIRE TESBURY

About

Completed 1946 as EMPIRE TESBURY for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1951 transferred to Admiralty and renamed Rippledyke. 1961 converted to a suction dredger.1965 sold to Luchesse Venice and renamed Ada. 1981 sold to breakers at Porto Nogaro.

Also known as
Rippledyke
Ada
IMO number
5296771
Call sign
GNSV
Construction number
310
Tonnage
975 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
61m
Year of construction
1946
Year of renaming/broken up
1981
Service for Shell
1946 to 1951
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
Derek Greenhough 1st mate 1946 to 1947