FRENULINA

About

Completed 1945 as EMPIRE GROSVENOR for M.O.W.T. (Anglo-Saxon). 1947 purchased by STUK and renamed FRENULINA. 1962 sold and renamed Anlok. 1962 renamed Permina VI. 1974 sold to Bimoli Indonesia and renamed Bimoli 01. 1986 scrapped Jakarta.

Also known as
Empire Grosvenor
Anlok
Permina VI
Bimoli 01
IMO number
5274981
Call sign
GKSW
Construction number
1302
Tonnage
1.220 ton
Beam
10m
Length overall
70m
Year of construction
1945
Year of renaming/broken up
1986
Service for Shell
1945 to 1962
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
Bill Grant 2nd mate 1957 to 1958
Ray Ward radio officer 1957 to 1958
Michael Johnson radio officer 1960 to 1961
Robin Smith radio officer 1961 to 1962