FUEL MARKETER (1)

About

Completed 1932 as LAKESHELL for Shell Canada. Originally built for Dominion Tankers. 1942 acquired by Shell and renamed EASTERN SHELL in 1950. 1969 renamed FUEL MARKETER. 1970 renamed WESTERN SHELL. 1971 sold to Big D Line and renamed Alfred Cytaki. 1974 scrapped Hamilton.

Also known as
Lakeshell
Eastern Shell
Western Shell
Alfred Cytaki
IMO number
5096195
Call sign
VDBM
Construction number
1426
Tonnage
2.760 ton
Beam
13m
Length overall
79m
Year of construction
1932
Year of renaming/broken up
1974
Service for Shell
1932 to 1971
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)