FUEL MARKETER (2)

About

Completed 1944 as Eglinton Park for Canadian Government. 1945 sold to Canadian Oil and renamed John Irwin. 1956 sold to Shell Canada and renamed White Rose. 1970 renamed Fuel Marketer. 1979 sold to Forand Marine Canada. 1991 scrapped.

Also known as
Eglinton Park
John Erwin
White Rose
IMO number
5388952
Call sign
VDDT
Construction number
142
Tonnage
3.637 ton
Beam
13m
Length overall
79m
Year of construction
1944
Year of renaming/broken up
1991
Service for Shell
1956 to 1979
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
Russ H. Gunter unknown 1972
John Stevens oiler 1975 to 1977 wiper/oiler