KUPHUS

About

Completed 1913 as SAN VALERIO for Eagle Oil. 1936 sold to Anglo-Saxon for use as a hulk at Dakar. 1946 renamed KUPHUS. 30-5-1953 arrived Sunderland for scrapping.

Also known as
San Valerio
IMO number
1135301
Call sign
GQXF
Construction number
830
Tonnage
6.433 ton
Beam
17m
Length overall
128m
Year of construction
1913
Year of renaming/broken up
1953
Service for Shell
1913 to 1953
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
Alf Middleton gunner 1940 to 1945
James Telfer Smith standby engineer 1947