MOUNT MAXWELL PARK

About

Completed 1944 as MOUNT MAXWELL PARK for Park Fleet Tankers, managed by Shell Canadian. 1946 sold to Famioil Montreal as Mount Maxwell. 1949 converted to a cargo vessel and sold to Alba Panama and renamed Buccaneer. 1967 scrapped Kaohsiung.

Also known as
Mount Maxwell
Buccaneer
IMO number
1175372
Call sign
VDYG
Construction number
133
Tonnage
7.130 ton
Beam
19m
Length overall
139m
Year of construction
1944
Year of renaming/broken up
1967
Service for Shell
1944 to 1946
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
C. Durocher 3rd officer 1946 to 1947