ORTHIS (1)

About

Completed 1918 as Oakol for The Admiralty. 1920 purchased by Anglo-Saxon and renamed ORTHIS. 1924 sold to Rising Sun Petroleum and renamed Orthis Maru. 1934 scrapped.

Also known as
Oakol
Orthis Maru
IMO number
1142307
Call sign
G...
Construction number
889
Tonnage
1.118 ton
Beam
11m
Length overall
70m
Year of construction
1918
Year of renaming/broken up
1934
Service for Shell
1920 to 1924
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)