SAN TIRSO

About

Completed 1913 as SAN TIRSO for Eagle Oil. 1937 sold to Anglo-Saxon for use as a depot ship in Gareloch. 1945 renamed KELLIELLA. 1947 sold to Shell Co Gibraltar for use as a hulk. 31-7-1953 arrived Troon for scrap.

Also known as
Kelliella
IMO number
1135267
Call sign
GQCD
Construction number
927
Tonnage
6.236 ton
Beam
16m
Length overall
126m
Year of construction
1913
Year of renaming/broken up
1953
Service for Shell
1913 to 1953
Cargo
Class
Flag state
Home port
Manager
Shipyard
Status
Photo(s)

Sailors

Name Job Period Details
William Painter carpenter 1934 to 1937